monikuddle

Saturday, April 15, 2006

i have candy!

4 jobs I have had:
1. Lifeguard @ a sketchy campground
2. Watergirl @ a sketchy greenhouse
3. HA @ Redeemer...sketchy?!?
4. soon to do Maintenance @ a ritsy golf course

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Sound of Music
2. Any Audrey Hepburn movie..especially Breakfast at Tiffany's
3. Pretty Woman
4. any Rowan Atkinson movie

4 Places I have lived:
1. Germany
2. Mississauga
3. Holland Landing (woot woot)
4. Ancaster

4 Places I've been on Vacation:
1. Germany
2. England
3. Mexico
4. Holland

4 Websites I vist daily:
1. hotmail
2. facebook
3. globeandmail
4. weathernetwork

4 favorite foods:
1. ANY greek food
2. hamburgers
3. couscous
4. ANY greek food

4 Favorite alcoholic drinks:
1. Moosehead beer
2. Sex on the beach
3. Margharita
4. Mikes hard lemonade

4 Four favorite non-alcoholic drinks:
1. Pepsi
2. Limeade
3. Orange Strawberry Banana juice
4. Shirley Temple

4 favorite musicians:
1. Lonestar
2. Rascal Flatts
3. Great Big Sea
4. Our Lady Peace

4 places I'd rather be right now:
1. BC
2. the beach
3. any Antique Mall
4. downtown Toronto

4 books I have read:
1. Millicent in the Wind
2. Million little pieces
3. God Talk
4. some book on mormons

Last 4 movies I have seen:
1. Bruce Almighty
2. Sabrina
3. Funny Face
4. Breakfast at Tiffany's

2 Comments:

Blogger LStew said...

hillary doesn't crack the top 4?

9:11 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm....wouldnt you rather be in ALBERTA right now....or more importantly....with Michelle????

9:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home